Compact full-range system
Ultra lightweight Class D amplifier
Switch-mode power supply
Reduced size and weight
Pole mount socket
Action 15A is a powered two-way system designed for exceptional performance in
a wide range of applications.
1000 W peak Class D amplifier provides extended bandwith, improved dynamic
range and exceptionally low distortion. The Digital Signal Processsing (DSP)
incorporated in the Action series provides unparalleled control over the audio
signal. Critical parameters have been fine tuned for each cabinet.
D.A.S. 15Mi loudspeaker provides powerful low frequency reproduction. High
frequencies are handled by the M-34 compression driver which uses a 1″ exit and
titanium diaphragm for exceptional perormance in all types of applications.
Action 15A asymmetrical enclosure design allows it to be used in the montior
position. Made from Birch plywood and finished in a durable black paint, the
cabinet incorporates two side-located handles and a 35 mm pole mount socket for
use with a stand.
- Amplifier Power 1000 W peak, 500 W continuous
- Class D, Biamplified
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 45 Hz - 20 kHz
- Rated Peak SPL at 1 m 131 dB
- Dispersion 80º x 50º
- Enclosure Material Birch Plywood
- Color/Finish Black/ISO-Flex Paint
- Connectors INPUT: Female XLR
- LOOP THRU: Male XLR
- AC INPUT: powerCON
- AC Requirements 115 V, 3 A, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- 230 V, 1.5 A , 50
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 77.4 x 44.6 x 43.6 cm
- 30.5 x 17.6 x 17.2 in
- Weight 26 kg (57.2 lb)