The Rane SL series of interfaces with Serato Scratch Live set the
standard for vinyl emulation. The SL 2 advances the technology found in
the original SL 1 with these improvements:
- CD / Phono input switch on the SL 2 box.
- Superior sounding 24-bit converters.
- Hotter 3 Vrms input and output.
- 44.1 or 48 kHz sample rate selected in software.
- ASIO / Core Audio drivers for 3rd-party support.
- Smaller and more compact die-cast design.
The Rane SL 2 gives you the freedom to take your entire
digital music collection on the road with advanced features that add
extra creativity to your DJing. This intuitive system replicates the
traditional DJing experience for "real feel" usability. Low latency
means the response time from touching the decks to hearing an audio
signal is extremely fast. Serato engineers developed system level audio
drivers that allow accurate and reliable operation at faster speeds than
any other similar package.
The Rane SL 2 USB interface connects one or two standard
vinyl or CD turntables to your computer using a single USB cable and
audio connections to line inputs on your DJ mixer.