After months of development, X-Laser finally has a
fully color-mixing Aurora laser: the Caliente Aurora. Following the very
successful Caliente RGB700, the Caliente Aurora is brighter, safer, easier to
use and more affordable than ever before. With deep DMX controls and also
impressive automatic modes, the Caliente Aurora is perfect for those who want
to create big and bold multicolored liquid sky and hot beam effects, even in
smaller venues. As part of the Aurora line, the Caliente Aurora only scans flat
on the X-axis, so once you have it rigged and focused securely, its good to go
just like any other lighting effect. Check out the Caliente Aurora and the
discounted club pack featuring four units!
One aperture, seven colors
Create multicolored effects in red, green, blue, yellow, cyan, magenta or white
to match the venue or event theme to amaze the audience.
multiple units for amazing shows
With DMX input and output, you can link multiple Caliente Aurora units together
to create stunningly large aerial effects.
safe and bright
Flat scanning keeps every photon of light skimming right over the audience,
without risking scanning too low or wasting beams into the venue’s ceiling.
- Most powerful RGB laser in its class!
- 100+ built-in laser patterns
- Total control via 9-channel DMX
- Seven beautiful laser colors
- Easily create safe “liquid sky” and “hot beam”
- Auto mode & adjustable sound sensitivity
- Low power consumption (30W typical draw)
- Rugged Type II anodized aluminum interlocking
- X-Laser No-Hassle 1-year limited warranty
- Double quality checked in a 26-point inspection
- Our EZ Variance Kit helps you obtain your variance
easily, in as few as 30 business days.