6 channel proferssional Mixer from Allen and Heath with a Rotary Fader Option
The Allen & Heath XONE:92 presents a unique combination of performance tools for the professional DJ in a stylish and solidly built club format. Above all, it features sound quality second to none. XONE:92 has been designed and constructed using the same rigorous standards we apply to our large format professional consoles used and respected by top engineers throughout the world.
XONE:92 provides 6 dual stereo channels, two offering mic inputs, adding up to a massive 10 stereo and 2 microphone inputs. A full range of connectors means that you can connect up to 4 turntables, 2 mics, CD players, MD players, drum machines, samplers, and pretty much anything else you might want to bring into the mix.
MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface) allows featured front panel controls to transmit MIDI data to enable remote control of external effects, samplers, sequencers etc. Tap Tempo related MIDI clocks are also transmitted to provide synchronisation of MIDI sound modules to pre-recorded sources playing through the mixer.
4 BAND EQ controls rather than the usual 3 for greater creativity. Each band has a safe +6dB boost. The HI and LO bands have infinite attenuation (total kill) with a sharp 12dB/oct roll-off and the MID bands have a massive -30dB of cut, enough to shape your sound well beyond normal EQ range, and without overloading your system.
Stereo channels use high quality twin rail linear or rotary VCA faders. These control the audio using DC voltages meaning that they can take a huge amount of punishment without the bangs and crackles that inevitably creep in on regular audio faders. The high spec Penny & Giles VCA crossfader is easily removable from the top panel for quick replacement should it become worn. The curve can be swept between dipped response, ideal for seamless beat mixing, and fast-attack, suitable for scratch or cut mixing.
Unique to XONE, two stereo state variable Voltage Controlled Filters provide the DJ with a new level of live performance creativity. These are very similar to those found on classic analogue synths but benefit from modern, quiet and stable technology. Use these to sweep the sound by accentuating or cutting frequencies from 30Hz to 20kHz. The 3 filter types HPF, BPF and LPF can be combined to create many more amazing effects. Low Frequency Oscillator controls enable cyclic LFO changes to be applied to each filter. A large Resonance control changes the ‘Q’ or sharpness of the filter effect from subtle to extreme. Each VCF has its own ‘ON’ switch.
Combined with the extensive output and monitoring features, colour coded indicators, stylish layout and clear graphics visible in all lighting situations, you have an unbeatable performance console equally at home in dance clubs, home set-ups, live venues, and on the road.
- 6 Dual stereo inputs, 2 with mic inputs
- RIAA preamps for up to 4 turntables
- Input selectors with 2 colour indicators
- Smooth action level controls
- 2 Stereo aux sends with pre/post switching
- 4 band EQ - high definition of frequency bands, with ‘infinite kill’ on HF and LF; wide Q for cut, narrow Q for boost
- MIDI output from VCF 1+2, crossfader, LFO 2 (MIDI clock), dedicated data control and start/stop button
- Large ‘light-pipe’ illuminated cue switches
- 9 led 3 colour channel ‘bulls eye’ LED meters
- Crossfader and Filter assign switches
- Either smooth travel 60mm VCA faders or rotary VCA faders (Linear or Rotary versions)
- Active Penny & Giles VCA crossfader allowing contour to be set from smooth to scratch mix
- Cue/Mix monitor balance control
- 2 Independent mix outputs
- 2 Rotary master level controls
- Dual stereo analogue VCF effects
- 3 Filter modes combine for more effects
- Independent frequency sweep controls
- Resonance control for subtle or wild effects
- Filter LFO Depth and tempo controls
- Illuminated Filter switches punch effect in or out
- Powerful headphones monitor with auto cue
- Headphones split cue and Aux 1 & 2 monitoring
- Stereo music only booth monitor output
- Booth mono and mute switching
- 9 led 3 colour main ‘bulls eye’ LED meters
- Balanced +4dBu XLR stereo Mix 1 output
- Impedance balanced Line stereo Mix 2 output
- Pre-fade recording output
- Actual Shipping Weight 20 lbs.